De : espeak-ng@groups.io <espeak-ng@groups.io> de la part de Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>
Envoyé : dimanche 22 janvier 2017 11:41
À : espeak-ng@groups.io
Objet : Re: [espeak-ng] Urdu Voice Improvement

Actually...
when I'm looking at differences, were these just additions (as patch)
or full new set of the file?

Valdis
> Thanks for contribution!
>
> Merged in commit https://github.com/ValdisVitolins/espeak-ng/commit/4
> 51
> 087ec613e5da6b6f66fd8261c17c486c25de1
>
> Valdis
> >
> > I have made some changes in the attached ur_list and ur_rules
> > files.
> > It
> > would be great if these changes could be included in eSpeak-NG.

Valdis Vitolins

Houcemeddine,

we have dedicated issue https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/186 for Arabic language improvements and better will be if we will discuss it there. My question there was — do we need to change existing configuration files from ar to arq and introduce new set of files for ar? But will we have enough input from you to support both of these dialects?