Topics

Any work for Android port

Allan WKF <allanwkf1@...>

Hi Reece,

First of all thank you for taking the espeak-NG to your hand and making the
project continue to grow. I would like to know, any work to port espeak-NG
to Android?

Thank you.

--

Allan WKF

Reece H. Dunn

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 11:14 pm, Allan WKF wrote:

Hi Reece,

First of all thank you for taking the espeak-NG to your hand and making the
project continue to grow. I would like to know, any work to port espeak-NG
to Android?

Yes. I am working to bring the Android code into the mainline of espeak-ng to keep it in step with the releases of espeak-ng.

Kind regards,

Reece Dunn

Matěj Plch <plchterminator@...>

Great, Reece!
I am waiting for it impatiently:-)
Sincerely,
Matej

Dne 2.1.2017 v 11:02 Reece H. Dunn napsal(a):

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 11:14 pm, Allan WKF wrote:

Hi Reece,

First of all thank you for taking the espeak-NG to your hand and
making the
project continue to grow. I would like to know, any work to port
espeak-NG
to Android?

Yes. I am working to bring the Android code into the mainline of
espeak-ng to keep it in step with the releases of espeak-ng.

Kind regards,

Reece Dunn

Josh Kennedy

also any work on getting the speech player edward voice into espeak so we have a voice that is klatt based sounding a bit more like eloquence?