[espeak-ng:master] reported: Add luxembourgish #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #1013 Add luxembourgish
By hozosch:

Wow, that's some great news! My friend and I discovered the luxembourgish Pack in windows 10 recently and I thought it's a pity ESpeak can't speak it. WE have a mutual friend from Luxembourg, so this really got us into it.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #1013 Add luxembourgish
By mbarnig:

I started creating an luxembourgish voice for espeak-ng a few years ago. The project was never finalized and didn't reach a state where a Github pull-request was sensible. In the mean time I switched to deep-machine learning to create speech synthesis voices for luxembourgish. Recent posts about this topic are available in the blog of my website.

A few days ago I resumed my ancient works on espeak-ng and forked the latest master branch of the related Github repository, this time with the goal to launch a pull-request to add luxembourgish as additional language and voice to espeak-ng. A prototype of the project is currently working on my Ubuntu Desktop PC.