[espeak-ng:master] reported: Fix several Microsoft-specific terms #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #1017 Fix several Microsoft-specific terms
By codeofdusk:

@valdisvi @jaacoppi This PR is ready for review.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #1017 Fix several Microsoft-specific terms
By hozosch:

I also don't think #1014 aplies here. I beg to differ between abbreviations which should be read letter by letter, or abbreviations which are read as words. The latter is a problem since they can be ambiguous, but letter by letter ones don't create such problems I think.