[espeak-ng:master] reported: Shan Language tone number doesn't show up correctly. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #953 Shan Language tone number doesn't show up correctly.
By ronaldaug:

@valdisvi Sorry for bothering you again. Two years ago, I used espeak-ng online without knowledge of git and it was so many conflicts and git errors. So, I would like to use it again, could you please reset my repo https://github.com/ronaldaug/espeak-ng on https://odo.lv/Espeak ? I used to pull it with a username called "ronald".

And let me ask one question, I have a wordlist file which includes almost all Shan words and it's about 4000 words. So, Is it a bad idea to add them into shn_list like en_list does ? Thanks in advance.

@valdisvi Sorry for bothering you again. Two years ago, I used espeak-ng online without knowledge of git and it was so many conflicts and git errors. So, I want to use it again, could you please reset my repo https://github.com/ronaldaug/espeak-ng on https://odo.lv/Espeak ? I use to pull it with a username called "ronald".