[espeak-ng:master] reported: Memory leak: oldFrameRequest allocated at speechPlayer/src/frame.cpp:87 #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #1012 Memory leak: oldFrameRequest allocated at speechPlayer/src/frame.cpp:87
By datajake1999:

I will look In to this and contribute a fix If I can find one. This isn't a problem in most real world situations, so I wouldn't consider removing SpeechPlayer unless It had crippling side effects.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #1012 Memory leak: oldFrameRequest allocated at speechPlayer/src/frame.cpp:87
By valdisvi:

@datajake1999, as SpeechPlayer was included in eSpeak NG project by you, can you investigate it? Otherwise it is easier to remove it and SpeachPlayer users will need to rely on https://bitbucket.org/nvaccess/speechplayer/src/master/.