d4c698857ef8: Merge pull request #898

Modified: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/UniRobot

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by valdisvi:

#898 Fixed a typo in UniversalRobot.

This is quite a mild change, but it was driving me crazy, so I fixed the double "I" in the name of UniversalRobot.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #898 Fixed a typo in UniversalRobot.
By valdisvi:

Everything starts small. Thanks for contribution!

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #897 Any plans to make new release?
By kloczek:

OK closing :)

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #897 Any plans to make new release? closed by kloczek.

2 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By Reece H. Dunn <msclrhd@...>:
a0b0f58cf5f5: [#864]: Fix installing the Japanese language on windows.

Added: tests/windows-installer.test
Modified: .gitignore
Modified: Makefile.am
Modified: src/windows/installer/Product.wxs

[espeak-ng:master] By Reece H. Dunn <msclrhd@...>:
e6880b27dee9: [#891]: Fix building the Arabic dictionary on windows.

Added: tests/windows-data.test
Modified: .gitignore
Modified: src/windows/data.vcxproj

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #891 Arabic support
By rhdunn:

I've pushed a fix for the two issues here, and am looking at extending the tests that they add to check that nothing has been omitted.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #896 Mapping phonemes back to words
By tdeboissiere:

Thanks !

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #896 Mapping phonemes back to words closed by tdeboissiere.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #897 Any plans to make new release?
By jaacoppi:

Duplicate of #857.

We're still looking for someone with Microsoft Visual Studio experience to fix the missing languages in the windows installer.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #896 Mapping phonemes back to words
By valdisvi:

In short — no. For details look at Text to Phoneme Translation and configuration files for English: en_rules, en_list and ph_english.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #896 Mapping phonemes back to words
By valdisvi:

In short — no. For details look at Text to Phoneme Translation, Phoneme Tables and configuration files for English: en_rules, en_list and ph_english.

1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By Juho Hiltunen <jaacoppi@...>:
1432684245f6: en: fix dengler and binghamton.

Pronounce dengler and binghamton the same way with and without a capital
letter.

Closes #895.

Modified: dictsource/en_list

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #895 Dengler, Binghamton pronounced differently based on capitalization closed by codeofdusk.