[espeak-ng:master] reported: code cleanup: remove ssml_ignore_l_angle. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #886 code cleanup: remove ssml_ignore_l_angle.
By feerrenrut:

We can update the version of espeak used by NVDA. Then this will get some testing with our alpha users.

See also: https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/857

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #886 code cleanup: remove ssml_ignore_l_angle.
By jaacoppi:

That wold be good. The SSML implementation has bugs related to voice changes and sentence endings. Finding and fixing them is easier if we're able to refactor and remove dead code.