[espeak-ng:master] reported: Adding Pashto Language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #892 Adding Pashto Language
By YousafKhan1:

Bundle of thanks I will try to build it if there was an error then I will share with you. I am using VS 2017

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #892 Adding Pashto Language
By jaacoppi:

For adding languages, see: https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/master/docs/add_language.md. In your case it's probably easiest to make a copy of Arabic or Urdu and change things instead of starting from empty files.

For building, see: https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/master/docs/building.md and https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/891.