[espeak-ng:master] reported: Can't find Japanese language code. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #864 Can't find Japanese language code.
By jasondiab:

I can't find the ar_dict unfortunately in the Source code as you suggested, would be great if you could help (and I'm not using phonemize) @gelodefaultbrain

Hey @gelodefaultbrain I'm having the same issue with the Arabic language, it seems like you found a way to get the ja_dict and paste it into the espeak-ng-data file? If this is the case (or you managed to find another solution) I would appreciate any leads to help me get it to work.