1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By Juho Hiltunen <jaacoppi@...>:
9131eb479288: Temporary workaround for #824

The phonSWITCH bug still exists and needs fixing.

Modified: dictsource/fr_emoji

1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By Juho Hiltunen <jaacoppi@...>:
b9eb21221744: Temporary workaround for #874

The phonSWITCH bug still exists and needs fixing.

Modified: dictsource/fr_emoji

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #874 broken symbol substitution
By jaacoppi:

I just pushed a temporary workaround until the bug is found and resolved.

2 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By Ty <60036684+TyGillespie@...>:
8441eef1c22f: Added Robosoft 1 and 2.

Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/robosoft
Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/robosoft2

[espeak-ng:master] By Juho Hiltunen <jaacoppi@...>:
f899cfa49b16: Merge upll request #881

Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/robosoft
Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/robosoft2

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by jaacoppi:

#881 Added Robosoft 1 and 2.

We are missing Robosoft 1 and 2, so I created them.

1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By Juho Hiltunen <jaacoppi@...>:
0cf3ee564c3f: Code cleanup: remove param2 from langopts and rename keyword option in language files.

- param2[] is only used to set a second value to LOPT_BRACKET_PAUSE. It is simpler
to have two values in param[] instead. This simplifies the codebase.

- Instead of setting "option bracket X Y" in language files, use
keywords "brackets X" and "bracketsAnnounced Y" instead to follow the
naming convention of other keywords.

- Add missing documentation to docs/voices.md.

Modified: docs/voices.md
Modified: espeak-ng-data/lang/urj/hu
Modified: src/libespeak-ng/dictionary.c
Modified: src/libespeak-ng/tr_languages.c
Modified: src/libespeak-ng/translate.h
Modified: src/libespeak-ng/voices.c

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by jaacoppi:

#883 qdb - pronunciation improvements

Updated qdb (the lang belta conlang) with feedback from The Expanse's speech coach.

2 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By Da Def <da.def.lang.belta@...>:
9fc1400c14a7: Updated with feedback from The Expanse's speech coach.

Modified: dictsource/qdb_list
Modified: dictsource/qdb_rules

[espeak-ng:master] By jaacoppi <jaacoppi@...>:
0e3688798508: Merge pull request #883 from demaere-oiie/master

qdb - pronunciation improvements