[espeak-ng:master] new issue: Trouble adding new language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by jasondiab:
#882 Trouble adding new language

Hello! I had prepared the file and successfully compiled them for the older version of Espeak. Did the modifications for Espeak-NG and placed the files in the correct directories as instructed by the documentation. Unfortunately, the compiling and building aren't working I'm getting errors such as file directory doesn't exist for the phonemes building. I'm unsure where the problem resides and I'm unable to find any solution or clearer explanation on the new language support.

The project is aimed at the Phoenician language. Any help and support are much appreciated, thank you.