[espeak-ng:master] new issue: espeak does not connect gen case in Farsi / Persian with E #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by HKalbasi:
#862 espeak does not connect gen case in Farsi / Persian with E

This is a huge problem with espeak Farsi. For example: Physic laws are beautiful.

قوانین فیزیک جالب هستند

espeak say it:

ghavaanin fizik jaleb hastand

but the correct is:

ghavaanine fizik jaleb hastand

notice the "E". This problem is very common, I can say in every sentence we have this E connections and this means espeak reads every sentence wrong :)

hazm library can detect this but it is based on machine learning and needs a 20 megabytes model. Can we use this in espeak-ng? For example by making Farsi a seperate installable package?