1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By Christianlm <llajta2012@...>:
ea544234ef7d: Updates italian source dictionaries

Modified: dictsource/it_list
Modified: dictsource/it_listx
Modified: dictsource/it_rules

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by valdisvi:

#847 Updates italian source dictionaries

1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
f0a12ee83366: Fix issue #848: Māori improvements

Modified: CHANGELOG.md
Modified: dictsource/mi_list
Modified: dictsource/mi_rules
Modified: phsource/ph_maori
Modified: phsource/phonemes
Modified: tests/language-phonemes.test
Modified: tests/language-pronunciation.test

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #848 Māori improvements
By valdisvi:

Thanks, it is merged in project with commit f0a12ee.

[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #848 Māori improvements by boracasli98.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request updated by datajake1999:

#844 add SpeechPlayer as Klatt6

I managed to add NV SpeechPlayer as Klatt 6. I also was able to remove the Windows specific code from speechPlayer, and the library still works. I am using it with NVDA as I write this. I updated the visual studio project with the new source files. To update the other projects, you should add the following files: * libespeak-ng/sPlayer.c * speechPlayer/frame.cpp * speechPlayer/speechPlayer.cpp * speechPlayer/speechWaveGenerator.cpp I also added a compiler define for including SpeechPlayer, INCLUDE_SPEECHPLAYER.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #844 add SpeechPlayer as Klatt6
By datajake1999:

Done! I squashed the last 35 commits into a single commit.

3 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By datajake1999 <datajake@...>:
5e502661d64c: Add speechPlayer Klatt implementation as Klatt 6.

Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/edward2
Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/klatt6
Added: src/libespeak-ng/sPlayer.c
Added: src/libespeak-ng/sPlayer.h
Added: src/speak-ng.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/include/speechPlayer.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/frame.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/frame.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/sample.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechPlayer.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechPlayer.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechWaveGenerator.cpp
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/speechWaveGenerator.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/utils.h
Added: src/speechPlayer/src/waveGenerator.h
Added: tests/dummy.cpp
Modified: Makefile.am
Modified: configure.ac
Modified: docs/building.md
Modified: src/libespeak-ng/klatt.c
Modified: src/windows/libespeak-ng.vcxproj

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
d086cebd93f8: Update changelog

Modified: CHANGELOG.md

a4c2ea83c0c0: Merge pull request #844

#844 add SpeechPlayer as Klatt6

I managed to add NV SpeechPlayer as Klatt 6. I also was able to remove the Windows specific code from speechPlayer, and the library still works. I am using it with NVDA as I write this. I updated the visual studio project with the new source files. To update the other projects, you should add the following files: * libespeak-ng/sPlayer.c * speechPlayer/frame.cpp * speechPlayer/speechPlayer.cpp * speechPlayer/speechWaveGenerator.cpp I also added a compiler define for including SpeechPlayer, INCLUDE_SPEECHPLAYER.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #850 Relicense speechPlayer code under GPL version 3.
By datajake1999:

Should I change the source files to state Version 3.0 or later?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #850 Relicense speechPlayer code under GPL version 3.
By valdisvi:

Yes.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request updated by datajake1999:

#850 Relicense speechPlayer code under GPL version 3.

This pull request relicenses the speechPlayer code under GPL version 3, so it can legally be included in espeak-ng.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #850 Relicense speechPlayer code under GPL version 3.
By datajake1999:

I changed the files to state GPL version 3 or later, and squashed all licensing changes into a single commit.

1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By datajake1999 <datajake@...>:
9303e17a48b5: Fixed speechPlayer licensing issue.

Modified: src/speechPlayer/include/speechPlayer.h
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/frame.cpp
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/frame.h
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/sample.h
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/speechPlayer.cpp
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/speechPlayer.h
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/speechWaveGenerator.cpp
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/speechWaveGenerator.h
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/utils.h
Modified: src/speechPlayer/src/waveGenerator.h

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by valdisvi: