[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #827 What is the CORRECT Identifier?
By gelodefaultbrain:

Thank you for this package! Really been helpful :D I'll be closing the issue here. Soon may I open more for more concerns that I probably might encounter? THANK YOU AGAIN! REALLY BEEN HELPFUL :)

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #827 What is the CORRECT Identifier? closed by gelodefaultbrain.

1 New Commit:

[pcaudiolib:master] By Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@...>:
a41d46e816d2: Fix cancellation snappiness

Screen reader users report getting late cancellation, or even mixtures
of speech. This is because the default buffering parameters of alsa or
pulseaudio are relatively large.

This change sets alsa and pulseaudio buffer sizes to 10ms worth of audio,
which is the human snappiness perception limit.

Modified: src/alsa.c
Modified: src/audio_priv.h
Modified: src/pulseaudio.c

[espeak-ng/pcaudiolib] Pull request closed by valdisvi:

#6 Fix cancelation snappiness

Screen reader users report getting late cancelation, or even mixtures of speech. This is because the default buffering parameters of alsa or pulseaudio are relatively large.

This change sets alsa and pulseaudio buffer sizes to 10ms worth of audio, which is the human snappiness perception limit.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #828 no pree build apk for espeak ng
By animeshahilya:

thanks i got it sir

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #828 no pree build apk for espeak ng closed by animeshahilya.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #616 `espeak-ng --ipa -v de ütz` produces the phoneme `ˈ?ts` -- ? is not a proper phoneme.
By RuABraun:

I'm certain I used to be able to get valid ipa pronunciations for basically all German words. Now inputting extremely common words like "wurde" and "durch" ends up with ?? in the output. Are you sure there wasn't a regression of some sort ?