Topics

[espeak-ng:master] reported: Does this codecs compatible with espeakNG ? #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #724 Does this codecs compatible with espeakNG ?
By valdisvi:

eSpeak NG is designed as drop-in replacement for eSpeak. Therefore it should work.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #724 Does this codecs compatible with espeakNG ?
By The1Freeman:

I would test it out and see what happens, it's sort of pointless by asking this question without having it tested yourself.

I'd test it, and if it doesn't work, open a issue with detailed descriptions and logs when possible.