mac support?

mattias <mjonsson1986@...>

e.g with voiceover
are it possible?

Devin Prater

As far as I've heard, the speech functions of Macintalk aren't
documented well enough for eSpeak to use. Also, demand isn’t high enough
as it is on Linux, so I doubt it’ll ever happens, sorry.
--

Devin Prater
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.

"mattias" <mjonsson1986@gmail.com> writes:

e.g with voiceover
are it possible?

David Hilton

Your good o did amor resseca andava-me ti the saem conclution, do you know of any free voices that o óculos use with mac OS X 6.8 show lepras AMD VoiceOver? O am lojinha for spanish portuguese and italian.

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 6 de mai de 2017, às 15:36, Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@gmail.com> escreveu:

As far as I've heard, the speech functions of Macintalk aren't
documented well enough for eSpeak to use. Also, demand isn’t high enough
as it is on Linux, so I doubt it’ll ever happens, sorry.
--

Devin Prater
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater@gmail.com

"mattias" <mjonsson1986@gmail.com> writes:

e.g with voiceover
are it possible?

David Hilton

Does anybody know, if the issues found for the Spanish-language were ever fixed?

Enviado do meu iPhone