Topics

Latest dictionary files for Afrikaans attached

Christo de Klerk

Hi Reece

I have attached my latest updated dictionary files for Afrikaans: af_list and af_rules. I compiled them and test them locally and there are no errors. I will appreciate it if you could process them for me.

Incidentally, I figured out the issue I had with Afrikaans punctuation not being pronounced correctly. What I had to do, was to copy the two files in the NVDA\locale\af_ZA folder to the nvda\locale\af folder and all is working fine with espeak-ng. Who should arrange for those files to be included in that folder for future builds of NVDA?

Many thanks for the great work you are doing.

Kind regards

Christo

Reece H. Dunn

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 05:20 am, Christo de Klerk wrote:

Hi Reece

I have attached my latest updated dictionary files for Afrikaans:
af_list and af_rules. I compiled them and test them locally and there
are no errors. I will appreciate it if you could process them for me.

Done. Thanks for the updates.

Incidentally, I figured out the issue I had with Afrikaans punctuation
not being pronounced correctly. What I had to do, was to copy the two
files in the NVDA\locale\af_ZA folder to the nvda\locale\af folder and
all is working fine with espeak-ng. Who should arrange for those files
to be included in that folder for future builds of NVDA?

You will need to speak with the NVDA developers for that. I am not sure what their mailing list details are, though.

Kind regards,

Reece Dunn