I cannot find the exe file which I presume would be espeak-ng.exe to which I attach the command parameters my zip contains a ton of other things that I don't know what they are but no exe's or even dll's I am sure I am just dumb but your help would be appreciated did I download the wrong thing ??

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #654 a very basic question closed by FRANKLINSHEPS.

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by FRANKLINSHEPS:
#654 a very basic question

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #654 a very basic question
By FRANKLINSHEPS:

I am so new I dont even know how to post !

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #655 Esperanto: pronunciation of A
By hozosch:

Hmmmm, maybe the latin "a" is ok? Can you try it and see what you think? If it's ok, I can open a pull request, or the developers can make that change.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #655 Esperanto: pronunciation of A
By hozosch:

Sorry. Do you mean that the sound of the letter "a" is wrongly pronounced in the Esperanto language implementation of espeak, or is it the english pronunciation of the word "esperanto"?