questions about compilation and publishing of the APK

taksantong@...

Hello everyone, first: Thanks for all the people that make this project!

Ok now my comments: I compiled the espeak APK for a friend (he needs it and he is not a developer like me), and now I have these questions:

1.- Is there any official place to put and/or find compiled APKs? I will be doing more of these compiles and my friend is not the only one needing it, others want to try the latest also.

2.- The final step of the wiki is to "sign" the APK. Well, it does not work for me. Looks like something is wrong with my keys, something about MDA or SHA1 not correct because the error says something about the encryption algorithm being wrong. So, I had to use Android Studio at the end to at least get to a "debug" version of the APK. Has anybody used that last "sign" command successfully? exactly as described there? or the encryption algorithm changed but whe wiki needs updating?

3.- Speaking of the wiki... I had to install and do some extra steps to make the compilation work in my box (ubuntu). I would like to add those details and steps I did in the wiki, they are probably very obvious to whoever wrote the android section of the wiki (thanks for that by the way!) but they were not that obvious for me and I'm sure other can benefit if they knew. So, how can I get write access to the WIKI? or maybe I can give my notes to someone and that someone update the wiki? I think they can help anybody trying to attempt the APK compilation in the future.

Regards,
Taksan