Re: Updating of language dictionaries

Valdis Vitolins

Kendell,

updates are always welcome. As far as I can see, currently there are no
differences between your project and main espeak-ng, except en_extra
file (which is empty on espeak-ng) and voice variants.

Valdis

hi

Are you still interested in my US english changes to espeak ng? It's
been about a month since I've made any changes, I've had to
transition
laptops and this one runs both windows 10 and sonar linux, so I
haven't
yet made any changes or fixes to my github repository at
http://github.com/coffeeking/espeak-en-us. If so, I'll attach the
en_list, en_rules and en_extra files, although I'll first check for
new
en_list and rules files and update my repository if there are newer
files.

Thanks

Kendell Clark

On 1/2/2017 1:09 AM, Christo de Klerk wrote:

Hello Reece

When I send you updated dictionary files, would you want me to
send
you a log of the changes I made also, or isn't it necessary? I
didn't
send one with my last update, but I have one I can send if you want
it.

Kind regards

Christo