Re: Updating of language dictionaries

kendell clark

hi

Are you still interested in my US english changes to espeak ng? It's been about a month since I've made any changes, I've had to transition laptops and this one runs both windows 10 and sonar linux, so I haven't yet made any changes or fixes to my github repository at http://github.com/coffeeking/espeak-en-us. If so, I'll attach the en_list, en_rules and en_extra files, although I'll first check for new en_list and rules files and update my repository if there are newer files.

Thanks

Kendell Clark

On 1/2/2017 1:09 AM, Christo de Klerk wrote:
Hello Reece

When I send you updated dictionary files, would you want me to send you a log of the changes I made also, or isn't it necessary? I didn't send one with my last update, but I have one I can send if you want it.

Kind regards

Christo

--
Sent from Son GNU Linux