I have been using MBrola with old eSpeak. I have now installed eSpeak-NG on my Windows 10 machine and would like to know where to put the various MBrola files in the espeak-NG folder structure. Hope someone who has done this can help. I would appreciate the help.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2017/05/07 6:24 AM, espeak-ng@groups.io Integration wrote:

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by isteven ( https://github.com/isteven ) :
#252 Espeak + Mbrola + Javascript ( https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/252 )

Hi,

Is there a doc / example on how to use espeak + mbrola with Javascript?

I tried setting up espeak and mbrola on my machine (Win 7 64 bit). They work nicely using the command line (example: espeak -v mb-id1 "Halo"), however i'm not sure how to do it using Javascript.

Also, how do I know if the mbrola languages are installed properly? For example, will it be displayed on the language list in the demo page? ( https://www.readbeyond.it/espeakng/ ( https://www.readbeyond.it/espeakng/ ) )

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

---

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by isteven ( https://github.com/isteven ) :