[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #256 Edit documentation
By Giovani93:

Yes, there are. For example, every Slavic language is South slavic. So, South slavic languages are: Slovene, Croatian, Serbian, Macedonian, Bosnian, Montenegrin and Bulgarian. East slavic are: Belarusian, Ukrainian, Russian and Rusin (or Ruthenian). West slavic are: Czech, Slovak, Polish, Sorbian (lower and upper), Kashubian and Silesian. I mean on mistake in documentation. Thank You! Marco

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #257 Mistake in pronounced of 9 in Mandarin Chinese
By Giovani93:

I agree with You. But, nine and chinese nine are pronounced differently. Please, check also our nine '9' in chinese list, or rules file.