Re: Latest dictionary files for Afrikaans attached

Reece H. Dunn

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 05:20 am, Christo de Klerk wrote:

Hi Reece

I have attached my latest updated dictionary files for Afrikaans:
af_list and af_rules. I compiled them and test them locally and there
are no errors. I will appreciate it if you could process them for me.

Done. Thanks for the updates.

Incidentally, I figured out the issue I had with Afrikaans punctuation
not being pronounced correctly. What I had to do, was to copy the two
files in the NVDA\locale\af_ZA folder to the nvda\locale\af folder and
all is working fine with espeak-ng. Who should arrange for those files
to be included in that folder for future builds of NVDA?

You will need to speak with the NVDA developers for that. I am not sure what their mailing list details are, though.

Kind regards,

Reece Dunn