[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #250 some words in NVDA are starting to speak incorrectly since the last espeak NG update for it
By derekriemer:

I can't select en-us from the website so I can't test my dialect, but it seems better. Hold on until after dinner tonight, and I'll build master with NVDA and test it.

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #250 some words in NVDA are starting to speak incorrectly since the last espeak NG update for it closed by derekriemer.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #250 some words in NVDA are starting to speak incorrectly since the last espeak NG update for it
By derekriemer:

I'll reopen if this remains an issue.