Re: espeak-ng and some letters

Reece H. Dunn

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 09:59 am, Simon Eigeldinger wrote:

Hi Reece,

Thanks for that.
good that you found the cause.

I have now pushed a fix to espeak-ng that should address the issue and have included a test case to help identify any regressions in the future before they are included in the project.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Kind regards,

Reece

have a nice weekend.

Greetings,
Simon

Am 05.05.2017 um 08:47 schrieb Reece H. Dunn:

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 10:32 am, Simon Eigeldinger wrote:

Hi all,

I just figured out while updating nvda that they also seemed to have
updated the synth.

espeak ng now seems to have some weird issues in german with some letters.

like the n and the s in special constelations.
as well as the c, k and ck.

Thanks for the report. I have identified the cause of this regression and am working on a fix. There is also a report of the problem at https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/250. ( https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/250. )

I also have an idea on reducing the possibility of unwanted regressions in the future.

Kind regards,

Reece
--
Simon Eigeldinger