Latest dictionary files for Afrikaans attached

Christo de Klerk

Hi Reece

I have attached my latest updated dictionary files for Afrikaans: af_list and af_rules. I compiled them and test them locally and there are no errors. I will appreciate it if you could process them for me.

Incidentally, I figured out the issue I had with Afrikaans punctuation not being pronounced correctly. What I had to do, was to copy the two files in the NVDA\locale\af_ZA folder to the nvda\locale\af folder and all is working fine with espeak-ng. Who should arrange for those files to be included in that folder for future builds of NVDA?

Many thanks for the great work you are doing.

Kind regards

Christo