eSpeak optimizations for Android 6.0

Matěj Plch <plchterminator@...>

Dear users and developers,
I am very happy, that this discussion group was established and the next generation of eSpeak will come in near future!
Can you highlight some important changes, which we can expect?
I am highly interested in the port for Android operating system.
In this context, I would like to discuss, if is possible to make some engine optimizations, because I register quite often crashes of latest available version 1.48.15 on Android Marshmallow.
I tested it on many devices with this OS and the crashing problem is noticeable especialy during fast typing on Google Keyboard or sometimes, when I want to open several apps quickly.
I posted many crashing reports directly from the devices, but do not know, if developers catched them.
Does someone else has the same experience here?
I can give the name of for example: Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) and Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
Your comments will be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Matej