what is the different between espeak ng and the old espeak regarding the installation procedure?

Amir Din <mrdin8877@...>

hi, i just installed the old espeak on my windows 64 bit. the old
installation process requires us to enter the voice name + variants
for each voices that we want. for example if i want english, i will
enter, en and followed by the variants for the english voice such as
female, so it will become, en+f1. so do these steps still apply if i
use the espeak ng installer? and additional question, can i use espeak
with narrator? i want to make it as narrator's voice. this is 64 bit,
that is why narrator won't see the old espeak voices. but what about
the new espeak ng?