[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #232 Handle all letters in ligatures by sukiletxe.

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by sukiletxe:
#232 Handle all letters in ligatures

Currently, things like Kaedmon, Caesar, soeur (French), oeuf (French), if written using ligatures, are pronounced as if the second letter was missing (i. e. Casar, Kadmon).

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #232 Handle all letters in ligatures closed by sukiletxe.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #232 Handle all letters in ligatures
By rhdunn:

Using replacement rules to handle this works for me.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #233 Issue #232 Handle all letters in ligatures
By rhdunn:

I have resolved this using .replace rules which I have tested (dæmon and diarrhœa), both of which work as intended. Other ae/oe word variants may need handling in the rules.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by rhdunn:

#233 Issue #232 Handle all letters in ligatures

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #199 Language analysis improvements
By rhdunn:

Using .replace to expand to multiple letters is working for me (i.e. the replace rules in en_rules). Are there specific cases that are not working?