Updates to Github #github

espeak-ng@groups.io Integration <espeak-ng@...>

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #1016 new ESpeak variants wider variety of speaking styles
By joshknnd1982:

It wouldn’t mimmick the actual voice, just the intonations of that voice.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Valdis Vitolins Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 15:46 To: espeak-ng/espeak-ng Cc: joshknnd1982; Author Subject: Re: [espeak-ng/espeak-ng] new ESpeak variants wider variety ofspeaking styles (#1016)

Intonation of eSpeak NG voices is described in Intonation page. I don't know how specifics for mentioned tools, but due to technological differences, possibility to mimic voice of one tool as voice of another is quite improbable. Just read basics of e.g. eSpeakNG, MBROLA and Klatt. — You are receiving this because you authored the thread. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe. Triage notifications on the go with GitHub Mobile for iOS or Android.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #1016 new ESpeak variants wider variety of speaking styles
By joshknnd1982:

Ok, so how do I run the:

espeak-ng --compile-intonations

how do I run that command? I am using windows10 with a compiled Espeak-ng as part of NVDA screen reader.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Valdis Vitolins Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 15:46 To: espeak-ng/espeak-ng Cc: joshknnd1982; Author Subject: Re: [espeak-ng/espeak-ng] new ESpeak variants wider variety ofspeaking styles (#1016)

Intonation of eSpeak NG voices is described in Intonation page. I don't know how specifics for mentioned tools, but due to technological differences, possibility to mimic voice of one tool as voice of another is quite improbable. Just read basics of e.g. eSpeakNG, MBROLA and Klatt. — You are receiving this because you authored the thread. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe. Triage notifications on the go with GitHub Mobile for iOS or Android.

Join espeak-ng@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.