two last espeak ng issues

kendell clark

hi all
I've just run into another very minor espeak ng issue. It's with the word "exploit. It's said as ixploit, which is usually fine, however in the case of "security exploit" and maybe "to exploit a bug" it should be said as exploit, ex ploit. I'm not sure how to make this change, so I'll leave it to others. I love what espeak now does with words like encrypt, enable, etc. Oh taht reminds me. Guess it's another issue. When you changed the "happy vowel" you turned words like baby, sorry, into what sounds like baybi, sorri. There's no y sound, if that makes any sense. I'm no linguist, so maybe that's how it's supposed to sound.
Thanks
Kendell Clark