[espeak-ng:master] reported: Buffer overflow in IsLetterGroup #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #1005 Buffer overflow in IsLetterGroup
By brawer:

Could it be that you’re using gcc instead of clang? Personally, I work in a Docker container with the following Dockerfile:

FROM debian:bullseye-backports
RUN apt-get update
RUN apt-get install -y clang make autoconf automake libtool pkg-config libsonic-dev ronn kramdown libpcaudio-dev libsox-dev

Inside that container, I run the following commands:

./autogen.sh
CFLAGS="-fsanitize=address,undefined -g" LDFLAGS="-fsanitize=address,undefined" CC=clang ./configure

That reports multiple memory leaks, for example #1012, even without firing up the fuzzer.