[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #905 eSpeak/TalkBack issue when language tag is not provided.
By raminhalavati:

Hi,

I did not any actionable reply from e-speak NG code owners. I am following up with Talkback to see if they can send the default when language span is empty.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #905 eSpeak/TalkBack issue when language tag is not provided.
By raminhalavati:

Hi,

I did not get any reply from e-speak NG code owners. I am following up with Talkback to see if they can send the default when language span is empty.