3 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By SeanTolstoyevski <lostpars@...>:
2fe8a1898f37: tr: Update tr_listx

Some words have been added to the dictionary for street language. But Espeak really mispronounced them.

I removed the mispronounced words.
And I wrote a better pronunciation rule for the following words:
* bağışlamak ba:@@Sla'mak
* bağışlayın ba:@@S'laj@n

These words should be lengthened by 1.5 in the first letter "i", in a subtle tone. (letter "ğ" is the reason for this. Normally there is no such rule.)
Previously, the letter "ı" (305) here was ignored.
Although the street language for Turkish looks like this, it is not. Since we have a dynamic language, it is not possible to implement all of them.

Therefore, I request you to accept these changes.
The tests were done on Windows. Pronunciations improved.

Modified: dictsource/tr_listx

[espeak-ng:master] By Juho Hiltunen <jaacoppi@...>:
48971d484ca6: Update changelog

Modified: CHANGELOG.md

[espeak-ng:master] By Juho Hiltunen <jaacoppi@...>:
4f9664af0a9b: Merge pull request #965

Modified: CHANGELOG.md
Modified: dictsource/tr_listx

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by jaacoppi:

#965 removed mispronounced words in Turkish Dictionary and improved some word pronunciations

Some words have been added to the dictionary for street language. But Espeak really mispronounced them.

I removed the mispronounced words. And I wrote a better pronunciation rule for the following words: * bağışlamak ba:@@Sla'mak * bağışlayın ba:@@S'laj@n

These words should be lengthened by 1.5 in the first letter "ı" (305), in a subtle tone. (letter "ğ" is the reason for this. Normally there is no such rule.) Previously, the letter "ı" (305) here was ignored. Although the street language for Turkish looks like this, it is not. Since we have a dynamic language, it is not possible to implement all of them.

Therefore, I request you to accept these changes. The tests were done on Windows. Pronunciations improved.

Sorry for the insufficient English. I may have chosen some words wrong. If you want details, please reply, I am eager to contribute to this wonderful project.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #875 Pronouncing words with multiple apostrophes in Turkish
By SeanTolstoyevski:

According to the official Turkish grammar rules, 2 apostrophes cannot be used in any Turkish word.

For example, you were Celâ'led'din. Correct spelling: Celâleddin. Apostrophe is added when adding an Suffixes to this name. Celaleddin'in -> equivalent in English Grammar: Celaleddin's

This word seems to be of Arabic or Persian origin. It may be used to care about the stress of some old words. Normally, the apostrophe should make no change in stress or pronunciation.

There is another problem here: "â" (capped letters)

But it will take too long for me to research this. Because I'm trying to understand Espeak's TTS language. Can I come answer you for this later?

hi all and @jaacoppi ,