[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #905 eSpeak/TalkBack issue when language tag is not provided.
By zahra21:

Persian characters mainly are intersection with Arabic characters , so that eSpeak is not able to distincts the pronunciation language from a given string. By default espeak supposes when a given string contains Arabic characters, without any language span, its pronunciation language is Arabic. There is not reliable method to discriminate between Arabic and Persian from the characters. In this case eSpeak attempts to speech a given string in Persian by its Arabic rules. I suggest, Talk-Back should not send strings without language span or blank language span. When a web content does not have language tag, Talk-Back should fill language span with the same language chosen as default user TTS language.

https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/905

[...]

hi. today, i realized that espeak ng 2.5.6 is available since may 30. and version 2.5.7 which supports android 4.3 till the android eleven, is available since last week. i wish to know is this issue resolved in newer versions of espeak? i really wish to use android! but did not use until now!

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #216 Make it easy to combine languages in different scripts.
By zahra21:

hi. whats the reason that the fix for this issue was not implemented until now? i cant use my native language persian and espeak reads english with american accent for me! in nvda, the solution is very simple. i use nvda 2017.2 forever which is the best version for me. but howabout android? i really wish to use android. but its one of the very important reason that i did not use android until now!