[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #849 Stuttering since latest libpcaudio0 update on Raspberry Pi
By riban-bw:

Damn! I was moving to ng because I wanted to direct output with the -d option but am suffering this issue when using Raspberry Pi built-in audio. I do not suffer the audio breakup if I use a soundcard, e.g. Hifiberry hat.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #849 Stuttering since latest libpcaudio0 update on Raspberry Pi
By riban-bw:

Damn! I was moving to ng because I wanted to direct output with the -d option but am suffering this issue when using Raspberry Pi built-in audio. I do not suffer the audio breakup if I use a soundcard, e.g. Hifiberry hat. I am compiling latest source to see if it happens and also maybe diganose issue. I wondered if it related to samplerate / word length.