[espeak-ng:master] new issue: Capital letter indication missing nouns after prepositions in some languages #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by pvagner:
#949 Capital letter indication missing nouns after prepositions in some languages

So far I am able to reproduce this with slovak or czech voices. When calling eSpeak to indicate capital letters with sound the sound is missing after prepositions such as 'na', 'od', 'pred' 'po', 'za' and similar. So when any of these prepositions stands before a person name, the first capital letter of that name is not indicated with sound. When capital letters are indicated with word capital, it is working as expected. See these examples: espeak -v cs -k 1"od Libora" espeak -v cs -k 1"bez Libora" espeak -v cs -k 1"na Libora" Change -k 1 to -k 2 to understand indication with word capital is working as it should. I suspect this might be because of some rules but I can't figure it out on my own so I'd appreciate any hints you can advice.