Pull Request Opened #github

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by jaacoppi:

#940 Rename zh and zhy to cmn and yue

See discussion in #933.

There are no tests for Cantonese, I only tried a few words from the extended dictionary. Checks for Mandarin pass.

@rhdunn, the android port has these mentions of zh:

grep -r zh android/*
eSpeakTests/src/com/reecedunn/espeak/test/VoiceData.java:        new Voice("cmn",             "sit/cmn",             "zh",  "zho", "",    "",    "",         SpeechSynthesis.GENDER_MALE, "Chinese (Mandarin)",               "zho",              "This is a sample of text spoken in 中文"),
eSpeakTests/src/com/reecedunn/espeak/test/VoiceData.java:        new Voice("yue",             "sit/yue",             "zh",  "zho", "HK",  "HKG", "",         SpeechSynthesis.GENDER_MALE, "Chinese (Cantonese)",              "zho-HKG",          "This is a sample of text spoken in 中文 (中華人民共和國香港特別行政區)", "This is a sample of text spoken in 中文 (香港)"),
src/com/reecedunn/espeak/SpeechSynthesis.java:        mJavaToIanaLanguageCode.put("zho", "zh");
src/com/reecedunn/espeak/SpeechSynthesis.java:        mLocaleFixes.put("cmn", new Locale("zh"));
src/com/reecedunn/espeak/SpeechSynthesis.java:        mLocaleFixes.put("yue", new Locale("zh", "HK"));

I don't know how to test them. Do they need to be changed?