[espeak-ng:master] reported: Windows 10 Build Failed - Cannot Find espeak-ng-data\*_dict #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #938 Windows 10 Build Failed - Cannot Find espeak-ng-data\*_dict
By jaacoppi:

Urgently need to build on Windows, thank you!

I don't have Windows experience so I don't know how to fix the build errors. As a quick and dirty workaround, try copying the espeak-ng-data directory from your working linux build.

The build process has a few steps: 1) build espeak-ng Apparently you've got this part working.

2) use espeak-ng to build phoneme, intonations and language files It's just espeak-ng --compile-intonations, espeak-ng --compile-phonemes, espeak-ng --compile=. The resulting files will be placed in the espeak-ng-data directory. If this fails it's more than likely to be a problem with $PATH.