[espeak-ng:master] reported: Can't find Japanese language code. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #864 Can't find Japanese language code.
By kanjieater:

Yes, on the source code there are the relevant files for ja but when you install the installer and I check on the folder from program files . It is missing. Probably it's just not updated.

Thank you for your reply. There are no ja_dict files in the source. Could you please directly link to where the ja_dict file is? Do I need to build it manually with make to find those files?

That's strange, japanese should be there and espeak-ng -v ja "わかります" should work.

Can you check that ja_dict is really missing from C:\Program Files\eSpeak NG\/espeak-ng-data

I'm experiencing the same thing on unix image