[espeak-ng:master] reported: Procedure not clear on how to remove/disable a language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #922 Procedure not clear on how to remove/disable a language
By Nafihahmd:

Thank you for the quick reply. You gave a reply more detailed than I expected, thanks. I was editing the espeak-ng-data directory in the project folder (cloned folder). That is why it wasn't working. Reading your comment I remembered that there is another espeak-ng-data in usr/share directory and edited it. And yes it worked.

That means that to reduce size I have to think of other methods that you have mentioned. I had already disabled all configure options. I will try the remaining procedures and report here before closing the issue.

Thanks