[espeak-ng:master] new issue: Procedure not clear on how to remove/disable a language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by Nafihahmd:
#922 Procedure not clear on how to remove/disable a language

Hi all, I am trying to bring down the ROM/FLASH usage by the whole eSpeak system below 500 KB. For this I think it is necessary to remove unwanted languages. But the procedure to remove a language is no where laid out in the eSpeak documentation (or anywhere else in the internet),

So can somebody point me in the right direction to achieve this, please. Nafih