[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #904 Made the SpeechPlayer code C++, to make it more like the rest of the project
By trypolis464:

Okay so, what I'm thinking is, move all the properties of the Frame and SpeechWaveGenerator classes into structs, then for the methods, do something like void Frame_doAThing(Frame *theFrame, ...); Thoughts?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #904 Made the SpeechPlayer code C++, to make it more like the rest of the project
By trypolis464:

Another thing is that it uses std::queue, std::list, etc. Queue shouldn't be a huge problem, there might be a port of that to C, but not sure about list. I'll see what I can do, and might get another contributor behind this as well.