[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by trypolis464:

#904 Made the SpeechPlayer code C++, to make it more like the rest of the project

A lot of ESpeak seems to be in C, not C++, so I went ahead and renamed these files, and also updated the makefile. I couldn't find any C++ specific functions, but I could've very well missed something.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #904 Made the SpeechPlayer code C++, to make it more like the rest of the project
By trypolis464:

Oh dear, my bad, it does at least have using namespace std;, but I'm not sure what from the std namespace it uses.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #904 Made the SpeechPlayer code C++, to make it more like the rest of the project
By trypolis464:

Okay yeah I must've been half awake or not checked frame. It uses classes, too. I'd recommend keeping this open though, I'll try to figure out... Something.