[espeak-ng:master] reported: several exception words and an unknown charactor added. #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #899 several exception words and an unknown charactor added.
By jaacoppi:

Thanks for the commit.

Note about git: I did git merge but didn't notice the message: Fast-forward (no commit created; -m option ignored) That's why there's no "Merge pull request #899" message. I'm not sure if this is a problem or not.

So far all merges I've done have created the commit message. Should I have used --no-ff?