[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #842 Arabic Long Vowels are Mispronounced
By jasondiab:

Hello @Turkrosoft, how did you get the Arabic to work? I've been having some trouble as addressed in issue #891 Would really appreciate your input.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #891 Arabic support
By jasondiab:

Is there any other way to make it work without going through the installer? By building the project with some changes perhaps or any alternative that might've worked for you? @jaacoppi

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #864 Can't find Japanese language code.
By gelodefaultbrain:

Hey @gelodefaultbrain I'm having the same issue with the Arabic language, it seems like you found a way to get the ja_dict and paste it into the espeak-ng-data file? If this is the case (or you managed to find another solution) I would appreciate any leads to help me get it to work.

@jasondiab Hello! Yes that's what I did I just got the file and copied them or transferred them to their respective needed locations. Are you using phonemize too?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #864 Can't find Japanese language code.
By jasondiab:

I can't find the ar_dict unfortunately in the Source code as you suggested, would be great if you could help (and I'm not using phonemize)