[espeak-ng:master] reported: Making e-speak Russian voice speak in another language than English #github

espeak-ng@groups.io Integration <espeak-ng@...>

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #889 Making e-speak Russian voice speak in another language than English
By fatihyuksek1:

Hello,I am not a developer, so can’t understand this code. I was looking for this solution while using e-speak ng with NVDA. I don’t know how to save this file or where should I copy it in NVDA.Thanks Windows 10 için Posta ile gönderildi Kimden: jaacoppiGönderilme: 7 Mart 2021 Pazar 13:53Kime: espeak-ng/espeak-ngBilgi: Fatih Yüksek; AuthorKonu: Re: [espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Making e-speak Russian voice speak in another language than English (#889) For a quick and dirty hack:Add line "new_language="tr;" right before this line:https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/6a43f8c9849da6dd2a8b20fc2acc927b7a75ddf4/src/libespeak-ng/translate.c#L1495Another solution might work ase well: use dictrules 1 in language file and ?1 a _^_tr for each alphabet like cantonese does. See #347Let me know if you are satisfied with either solution.For a long term solution, there should be a way to set a default fallback language. alt_alphabet and alt_alphabet_lang seem to be made for that purpose but I didn't get them to work correctly.—You are receiving this because you authored the thread.Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe. 

Join espeak-ng@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.