[espeak-ng:master] reported: Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By luiscarlos2000:

You know I'm not the only person who does language creation by itself, but we really need more language creators and or developers which is lacking. Right now I'm trying, or planning to add support for Interlingue (Occidental), Novial, and Volapuk, all of them constructed languages, or eaven Occitan, Romanch, Wallon (sorry if I mispelled it), Arromanian and or Sardinian (all romance languages), but time in university and all working in 10 subjects is really getting my head spinning like crazy.